Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday...

Well, thanks to my friend Kathy here I am. Today was a beautiful spring day in Utah. I miss having the Easter bunny come to our house but maybe next year with Hunter! We spent the day at church where both Kevin and I teach. He works with the young men and I am now working with the 6 and 7 year olds in primary. Then we came home and had dinner with the boys and worked on cleaning up the house...I know, I know... it is sunday. But...ok, no excuses. (hanging my head in shame) I will try and come on occasionally to update this blog but I have a nasty habit of getting very busy and losing track of what I need to do.



Happy Easter,

Trudi

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey....Sista! This is pretty fun!! Now the challenge would be to keep this up!